Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary Blue Note! (And other awesome Wednesday goings ons)

Tonight is the free, outdoor of Montreal concert in CoMo that I will not be attending. There are not enough sadfaces in the world. Why did it have to be on a WEDNESDAY?! Why couldn't Columbia have been this awesome when I lived there?!

Okay, enough whining (besides, I'll be at the LCD Soundsystem show at Metro tonight anyway!). The show is a part of 9th Street Summerfest presented by The Blue Note who is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year! Congratulations Blue Note!

Plus it's Wednesday, so that means I'm DJing Sweet Treat @ Beauty Bar from 7-10 (well, 9:30 tonight since I have to take off early to cover LCD). Come by for a drink and a manicure before the show! (and maybe give me a ride to Metro?)

No comments: