Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scarf Weather

I generally dislike fall because it means winter is coming, but one thing that I do look forward to as temps drop is getting to wear my favorite leather coat. I have a rule that I don't pull it out of the closet until the high for the day doesn't climb out of the 50s, that way I have a little bright spot as the season makes a marked turn to cooler weather. Another item I look forward to wearing is scarves, but if you're anything like me, you can never think of ways to wear them outside of the basic European loop or toss over the shoulder.  Here are a couple of my favorite references for "how to tie a scarf," and we're talking light square scarves as well as longer thicker rectangular scarves, too. Remember to bookmark for when you're stumped!



(via the naming of things.)


(via Pinterest.)


>Texere Silk's Ultimate Scarf Tying Guide


...

No comments: