Sunday, April 1, 2012

#photoaday

I had a lot of fun following @FatMumSlim's #Febphotoaday challenge in February. And while I missed #marchphotoaday (I didnt realize this was going to be a continuous thing), I was ready to jump on #photoadayApril (besides, it's probably good to take a little break anyway). Here's a look at April's list if you want to join in; use instagram, twitter, facebook, whatever, just add the hashtag.

Here are all my Feb photos. Obviously I didn't get every day--that's why it's called a challenge, and I guess you could say I failed! But, that's not the point. It's fun to look at your daily life from a different perspective, one that challenges you to find beauty in the every day. That is the real challenge.


1. your view today



2. words


3. hands


5. 10am


7. button


9. front door


10. self portrait


11. makes you happy


12. inside your closet


13. blue


14. heart


15. phone


16. something new


17. time


18. drink


19. something you hate to do


20. handwriting


21. a fave photo of you


22. where you work


23. your shoes


24. inside your bathroom cabinet


25. green


26. night


27. something you ate



29. something you're listening to



No comments: