Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Recapping Chicago's Biggest Music Weekend


I shared some of my thoughts on Lollapalooza and life in a music scene yesterday, and believe me, there are so many aspects of that post that I could develop into different longer-form pieces if I was more focused and less lazy. Perhaps one day...

But here I want to share our cumulative reviews of the weekend on Chicagoist. With the different views of Chuck, Jim, Jessica and me, I think we offered a well-rounded recap. I didn't write about every single thing I saw, but all was at least covered by someone else. One act I'm bummed I did miss though was HAIM. Hopefully they come through town again soon, and ya know, I can see them in a smaller venue.


Lollapalooza 2013 Day One: Yup, It's Massive




Bonus: Watch Lollapalooza Security Tackle A Stage Crasher

No comments: