Thursday, May 12, 2016

Party Proof Lips

Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty
I don't normally do beauty product posts, but I'm so into this lipstick that I use, I had to share. It's ModelCo's Party Proof Lipstick. ModelCo is an Australian company that I found is not super easy to get in the US, so that might add to it's allure. It's not super easy to find all products/colors on their website either, and since they ship directly from Australia, shipping is expensive (but you can get a discount when you sign up for their email list) (and pps, their lip products are half off right now).

The story starts with my sister's Birchbox (quick no-thanks to Birchbox for turning customers on to products that are nearly impossible to find again). She got the lipstick in the color Kitty and gave it to me. It's a neutral pink that gives my natural lip color just a little boost and looks great with my skin tone. The lipstick itself is a cream that stays moist on the lips, but still lasts and keeps the pigmented color. It also has a nice fresh scent, which isn't all that important, but a nice little perk. It's become my every day go-to. Here's the direct link to the product with a matching mini lip liner.


Even though it's hard to tell what colors really look like when shopping online, I took a chance and ordered the lipstick in Coachella Crush as well. It's a matte orange-coraly-red that's so-hot-right-now and I thought might look good with my skin tone--and be a nice addition to my summer look.





No comments: