Friday, January 23, 2009

Kings of Leon play for charity TOMORROW

Well, my second Feature in as many weeks went up on Gapers Block: Transmission yesterday, and damn, I already made a mistake! I was convinced that the show was tonight (Friday) and not tomorrow! Oh well, maybe I'm a little more worn out from the D.C. trip than I thought I was. Thanks to commenter Matt, Tankboy, AND Tankboy's co-worker for ALL pointing it out to me... :)



Anyway, Kings of Leon are headlining the Dare 2 Dream charity concert TOMORROW night at House of Blues Chicago. The Whigs and The Jakes (who are a pretty great little band from California) will open. The concert benefits pediatric cancer treatment and research at the University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital. Check out all the deets in my Feature.

1 comment: