Friday, February 3, 2012

Times A-Changin'

I said this at the beginning of last month, and it's already ringing true: 2012 is going to be a year of change.

The biggest change so far has been my boyfriend's transition to his fab new job. It's been stressful but exciting for both of us (obvs for him much more than me!), as positive change always is. At my office there have some big personnel changes including a couple of quick goodbyes from the group I support. There has even been a lot of movement on our floor, office space changes that have been rumored for years finally taking place.

It might not sound like much, but when these things have been so quiet for so long, it's odd for so many to shift all at once. And with eleven months still to go, who knows what 2012 still holds in store for us.

No comments: