Monday, August 6, 2012

[Insert any word here]-palooza



Well, hell. I never recapped my P4K weekend, but now that Lollapalooza is over, it feels like that was just a warm up. I feel sort of like a shell of a person right now, and I'm about to sleep for the rest of the day, or at least veg in front of the television. I spent all weekend on my feet, on the go in the heat and mud, walking, partying and writing, too--I could barely even remember what I wrote, but from what I read, it was all pretty good...Sam's and Jim's, too! Our Chicagoist recaps are below for your reading pleasure.

Ok, I lie a little, I don't feel as bad as I could. I've learned to limit my drinking during the day, just a few beers here and there, and hit the water hard. Who woulda thought working hard at something I love would be more fun than partying until I don't remember anything and then name dropping stupid shit later?!

I know I have lots of memorable moments, inside jokes and celebrity sightings to share (you know, like 100,000 evacuating the park), but my brain is jumbled mush right now, so I guess those will just have to come up in conversation in person. I swear, if one more person asks me what bands I saw or liked...I can barely come up with the name of any band ever at this point!

A quick thanks to Devin and Dana for hooking me up this weekend, too!

Lollapalooza 2012: Friday


Lollapalooza 2012: A Rain-Soaked Saturday



Lollapalooza 2012: Closing Out Sunday


No comments: