Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo!


Thought I would come back from vacation all rested and ready to rock? Think again! The last couple of weeks Tankboy and I have been so busy apartment hunting I haven't had time to think about much else! But good news--the search is over! But, that just means we'll be busy packing, moving and unpacking for the next two months. Oh, and Thanksgiving and Christmas (and my birthday) happen somewhere in there don't they... Oi.

This past weekend was Halloween, my very favorite holiday, but I was lazy this year and reused an old black cat costume (I'll make up for it next year, I swear!). Friday night we went to Double Door's annual Halloween show where current bands cover old bands. It was super fun. Our friends in The Midnight Shows (including some members of America's #1 Sweethearts) were great as Huey Lewis and the News. Catfish Haven rocked as Nirvana too, but they're the only other group I remember really well.

What were you for Halloween?

No comments: